Shane Hand (or Shane McLáimh as he’s also known) first started in the igaming industry in late 2017 when he began doing freelance slot reviews for CasinoEuro – a brand owned by Betsson Group – while working full-time as a digital marketing executive. This was his first introduction to the world of online gambling and sports betting.
Soon after this, Shane left his job as a digital marketing executive to join LeoVegas Gaming Group as an SEO specialist. Within a year, he became the content manager and was responsible for overseeing all content creation for multiple markets as well as spearheading the content strategy for new markets including Brazil, Chile and Canada.
In late 2019, Shane joined Mattias at ENV Media where he was responsible for all strategic decisions for Bet India, a sports affiliate website targeting Indian players. Since 2023, Shane has been overseeing and actioning on all operational aspects here at 7JP.
Areas of Expertise
- Search engine optimization
- Content writing
- Casino product
- Editor-in-chief for betrallyindia.com – a leading sports affiliate website in India
- Sevenjackpots.com monthly podcast talking about the sports betting industry in India – YouTube link
- undergroundsound.eu as a music journalist interviewing musicians in Malta and writing about counter-cultural events.
How Does Shane Pass the Time?
- Video Games: Shane has been an avid video game nerd from a very young age. It all started when he got his first Game Boy at the age of 8.
- Cooking: Shane loves to cook. He especially enjoys slow-cooking things like curries and stews. He always says that “time” is the secret ingredient in any dish.
Favourite Casino Games
- Crazy Time
- Wolf Gold
- Lightning Roulette